Travel reviews for Angthong Sea Tour
|Hotel room status:
Other hotels nearby Angthong Sea Tour
Hotel pictures and facilities
National Marine Park (Kayaking & Snorkelling & Sight Seeing)
National Marine Park (Snorkelling & Sight Seeing)
:: ITINERARY ::
- 07:30am. Transfer from your hotel to the pier.
- 08:30am. Travel to Angthong National Marine Park by
full-equipped tour boat. Light breakfast on boat
- 10:00am. Arrive Angthong National Marine Park and start
kayaking along the coastline reaching Mae Koh island or set over
by long tail-boat. A short climb (approximately 10 minutes)
following steps and stairs rewards you with fantastic view of
the salt water lake known as "Taly Nai". The emerald green
lagoon surrounded by sheer cliffs is well worth a visit.
- 12:00pm. Have tasty lunch of Thai
buffet with fresh seasonal fruit on boat.
- 01:00pm. Head to "Wua Ta Lap" island
and enjoy snorkelling climbing to the most incredible view point
of the Gulf of Thailand and see many beautiful lotus-shaped
stalactite in "Bau Boke Cave"
- 03:00pm. Depart from Angthong
island. Relax on our boat with tea, coffee, or solf drinks
- 04:30pm. Arrive at Koh Samui.
Transfers back to your hotel.
:: PICKUP TIME ::
- Choeng Mon
- Bang Rak
- Mae Nam
- Bo Phut
:: PACKING INCLUDES ::
:: WHAT TO BRING ::
- Life Insurance
- All transfer
- English Guide
- Life Jacket
- Light Breakfast
- On-Boat lunch (Buffet), Fresh seasonal fruit & solf drinks
- Long tail boat round-trip service to island
- Snorkelling equipment
- Dry bags
*** Exclude Marine Park Admission Fee ***
- Sun Protection
- Swimming Suit
- Trekking Shoes